This site began from the desire to share the love of travel along with exploration and appreciation for the outdoors, with a focus on Latin American countries.
The first project was a collection of photographs from Machu Picchu and the surrounding mountains published in the book, Let’s Go Up!. Our passion for travel, photography and the outdoors evolved into the start-up of the Latin America Focus website.
Climb, Hike, or Trek in Peru
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”0981473709″ cloaking=”default” height=”110″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61frOC0EXWL._SL110_.jpg” popups=”default” tag=”tracytrends-la-20″ width=”110″]
Climb Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu, & Putucusi Mountain
Paperback: 40 pages
Published: January 1, 2009
Language: Multilingual / Bilingual
(Both English and Spanish text on pgs)
Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.3 x 0.2 inchesPurchase Let’s Go Up!
Let’s Go Up! What Hiram Bingham Might Have Seen Traveling Through the Mystical Andes Mountains
- A Photographic Journey – Inspiring a love of nature in the magical cloud forest of the Andes
- Putucusi and Huayna Picchu – Two unique climbs with remarkable views of Machu Picchu, Peru
- Trekking Expectations – Images of Putucusi ladders, a tunnel, and cliffs encountered in the climbs
- Let’s Go Up! takes the reader on a photographic journey, climbing up Huayna Picchu and Putucusi, two mountains overlooking the mystical Inca ruins
of Machu Picchu Peru. Putucusi’s towering ladders, a steep tunnel, unique wildlife, and the magical surrounding scenery will surely excite children and inspire
exploration, travel, and a love of nature.
- This bilingual book can be enjoyed across cultures.
- It could also supplement instruction to enrich the learning experience of English and Spanish students.
- Machu Picchu Peru became one of the New Seven Wonders of the World on July 7, 2007 and attracts travelers from around the world.
Let’s Go Up! presents a fascinating viewpoint of Machu Picchu from the surrounding Andes Mountains in Peru.