Wilderness Survival Journals Always Bring a Smile!
Softcover notebook, professionally designed lined lightweight journal makes a unique gift idea for a teacher. Teach the Survival Rules of Three with this clever 3 seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, month quiz. Motivational! Inspirational!
- Size Dimensions: Small - designed for backpacks, vacation trip traveling, gym bags, travel team athletes, bedside table, or Christmas stocking stuffer idea.
-108 pages / 54 sheets, small size 8x5 inches (20.32x12.7 cm).
- Contains 100 lined pages + 8 blank end doodle note pages for drawings or tear away. A total of 108 pages (54 sheets) of thick white plain paper.
- Regulation college ruled lines (medium width).
- Cover: Full color paperback has a tough cover with glossy print.
- Artwork: Cover art chosen from some of the best images and photos from original works from a professional graphic designer.
- Binding:Durable trade paperback binding (perfect bound) with college ruled paper works well for kids summer camp or one subject school assignment, taking notes, journaling, or a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) diary for men or women. Bound similar to books found in your local library.
Use as a writer's journal, office exchange party gift, or for the desk of any academic University or High School student. Works best for education instructor, park ranger guide, wilderness teacher, camper or day hiker who loves outdoor nature. Makes a fun, great everyday notebook or back-to-school appreciation gift for a popular survival instructor anytime of the year. Perfect to record your travel memories, training thought quotes, lesson reminders, or success stories.