Our 2015 calendar can be personalized to make the perfect gift. If you love escaping to the vast views of snow capped mountains, then you’re sure to appreciate the views revealed inside. Check Availability on Amazon.com or customize further by choosing from our links below.
2015 Bolivia Wall Calendar
Our 2015 Mountain Calendar is offered in several wall sizes and even allows customization. Find 12 months of unique inspirational photos of Bolivian majestic mountains and glaciers.
January begins with images from Sajama National Park, over to the bordering edge of Chile with views of the twin peaks known as Los Payachatas: (el Parinacota y el Pomerame), through the Zongo Valley to Huayna Potosi and the no longer used Chacaltaya ski lift, to overlooking the Sorata Valleys, and Palca Canyon.
Huayna Potosi Mountain Video
Subscribe to us on YouTube
2015 Mountain Calendar Features
Our Calendars have a variety of options:
- Available in three sizes – Standard, Small, and Huge(Example: Size 11″x17″ hung on the wall has pages that measure 11″ x 8.5″)
- Full bleed high qulaity dynamic color printing,
- 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound,
- January – December or choose your own optional start and end dates,
- Preview of the following year,
- Choose from 13 unique styles for dates and holidays
- Wire-o binding in 7 different colors.
- Bulk Quantity Discounts begin upon ordering 2 or more calendars
Photographic Descriptions by Calendar Month
- January: Llama by Sajama Mountain
- February: Hot Water Springs at Sajama Mountain
- March: Los Payachatas: Parinacota y Pomerame (Chile’s twin mountains viewed from Sajama National Park)
- April: Los Payachatas: Parinacota y Pomerame (Viewed through Sajama village church wall)
- May: Zongo Valley / Huayna Potosi with snow capped mountain reflection
- June: Llamas beneath Huayna Potosi glacier, Zongo Valley
- July: Cemetary, Huayna Potosi
- August: Zongo Valley snow mountains reflected in a lagoon
- September: Chacaltaya Ski Lift Resort
- October: Snow mountains above Sorata
- November: Cerro Rico Sunset over Potosi
- December: Palca Valley canyon
About the Photographer
Tracy Foote’s spent her childhood summers at camp in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York where she developed a love of nature, the outdoors, and mountain climbing. Her first image of Boliva was a photograph of a snow capped Chalcataya mountain. (Global warming has since melted this snow away, but it continues to attract tourist for it’s history and magnificent views.) She hopes to inspire enthusiasm for travel and the preservation of the surrounding historical environment using her photographs to create unique gift ideas for those with a passion for Bolivia.